Friday, May 16, 2014

Cure for Diaper Rash

The cure for EXTREME diaper rash

Parents, Care Takers and Children hurt no more!
The paste above was our cure and a few careful steps. This problem seems to be very widespread. I actually take Nolan back to the Doctor that preformed the surgery on his rectum.
There are at least two Doctors that preform this surgery that I am aware of there and I will tell them about my discovery, of no oil glands as a result of the cutting and repair on the rectum!
This is so other Children and Parents suffer no longer. I think that Doctors just see the big picture in these situations so if we can help an inform each other even a Doctor we are serving mankind as we should! I know our Doctor will be receptive of this knowledge because he ran numerous tests on Nolan for this problem. Tests were; re-flux, lactose, antibiotics, I cant even remember how many and they went on for years! He and I communicate very well and he has been with Nolan from birth and preformed most of his surgeries.

How to use:this method is utmost important or it will not work!
Use the smoothest wipes or wash rags to clean bottom, gently, do not rub. Completely dry bottom!!! this will not work if bottom is not dry! I pat dry then fan with the new diaper! then use a generous amount of paste on bottom. In a week or two the problem is no more!!! 
Note: some wipes seem like they have fibers in them and a lot of these are name brands, diapers as well! We like the dollars store brand.
Good luck and I hope I have helped.
These creams are at Walmart by the pharmacy and cost $10.00 to $15.00 dollars.
One is generic and the other one is not, but they are the same cream, we use generic.


No comments:

Post a Comment