Friday, May 16, 2014

Diaper Rash ?


 ECZEMA
DIAPER RASH

Does your child have severe diaper rash to the point of not wanting to sit down?

Did you know it could be eczema?  Yes that's right, simple to treat but hard to diagnose. So I'm here to
 help,
  my child has eczema! This causes raw skin, blisters, and so much pain for the children that they cringe and

cry and don't want to sit down and do not like to be touched to be cleaned! Nolan had a Paraprofessional at
school and she changed him and told me her daughter had had sores and rawness in the diaper area and

finally a doctor told her it was eczema. It took me a few months to get that it could be Nolan's problem. So I
took him to his Pediatrician  and said is this eczema? He said yes. That simple, years of horrible rawness and
sores. Being all this said the paraprofessionals daughter was "typical", her Mother had eczema and hence she
had it in the worst place. So I have decided that Nolan has it because of his rectum being cut and therefore

there are no oil glands to moisturize the skin when he expels the stool, therefore it is so strong it just burns the
skin, as it would any of us! 

Look at my cure for Eczema- Extreme Diaper Rash!

No comments:

Post a Comment